Intro to the Sprout Package
On this page:
- Video Tutorial
- Changing home page style
- Editing your home page
- Editing Other pages
- Advanced Customization ( Colors, Fonts, Menus etc )
- Other site features
Congratulations, after watching this training video, you're on your way to improving your online marketing!
- Reward yourself by downloading our beautiful unbranded instastory class
- Password: iwatchedthetrainingvideo hint, the password is "i watched the training video" all lowercase with no spaces... you did watch it... didn't you : )
To update basic site settings:
- Your display first/ last name
- Your email address for the contact form
- your young living ID
Login in to your site dashboard. Click "Site Setup - > Site-Settings" When You're finished, make sure to click the "update" button.
To edit your home page:
- Login to your site dashboard
- Click "Site Setup" from the main admin menu on the left
- Click on the "Homepage" tab
Here is what you can edit (options differ slightly for different home page styles)
- Header text
- Logo ( choose either a logo or header text)
- A photo
- This could be of you, your team, or whatever you want, but most people choose a personal photo
- The photo must be at least 600px wide. Just upload the highest quality that you have.
- To remove the current image and upload a new one:
- Hover your mouse over the current photo and click the X that appears in the upper right hand corner of the image.
- Once you remove the current photo you’ll see a button to add a new image.
- You have just over 600 characters to introduce people to you and your love of oils
- Additional Home Page Text
- This is an unlimited length text box. If want to add more text to your home page, this would be the place to do it.
- Featured Image
- This isn't visible anywhere on our site, but when you share your home page to social media this photo will show up in the preview box.
- If you already have shared your site to Social Media Facebook may not automatically update to correctly show your new "featured image". To manually tell facebook to get your new "featured image" use the open graph debugger.
click "update" to make the changes live.
To change your home page style:
There are other homepage styles available for Garden and Estate Members
To edit and publish other pages:
There are other pages and features available for Garden and Estate members including
- Team Page
- My Journey
- Events Calendar
- Instagram Feed
- Editing your menus
- Customizing Fonts and Colors
- From your site dashboard, hover over the word "appearance" and then choose "colors & fonts".
- After making selections, click "update" in the upper right of the screen.
- Here is more info on customizing fonts and colors
- Adding your Social Media Networks (Header and footer of site)
- From your dashboard click "appearance"
- Choose "Customize"
- Select "Social Media Networks"
- add your links and delete out any placeholder links.
- Publish your changes
- test your links by clicking the social media icons in the header or footer of your site
- Changing Site Title or Description
- To update, go to your site dashboard
- Go to the Appearance menu, and choose "customize"
- On the next screen choose "Site identity"
Using other site features
** These features are only available for Garden and Estate Members but you can learn about them here **