Email Opt-In Incentive / Lead Magnet
This article uses our built in CRM ( Contact Manger ) for capturing leads. This features is available for Garden and Estate members.
I'd recommend being familiar with the CRM - check out the first three training videos marked in bold on the CRM tutorial
You've probably been on a website where someone was offering a free E-Book if you opted in to their email list. Well, you can easily do the same thing on your website!
- Create your offer... This could be an ebook, a graphic, access to a password protected page on your site, a video.
- Navigate to CRM -> Settings and Scroll down to the field labeled "Subscription Confirmation success page".
- Click on "Add Media" if you'd like to upload a PDF or graphic.
- If you'd like to link to another page or site, type out your link title, and then click the link icon in the toolbar.
- If you'd like to embed a video, get the public link of a Vimeo or Youtube video and simply paste it into the text box. It will automatically embed itself.
- Save your settings at the top of the page
- Last we're going to describe our offer to people
- You could simply tell people on facebook that if they subscribe to your email list they'll receive XXXX - Send them a link to your public signup form which you can find under "contact" -> "Join My Email List" in the main menu when looking at your homepage
- (Estate Members) You can create a custom landing page for your offer by creating a custom blog post or page. When creating content there is an option for adding a signup form. You can use the signup form for people to join a specific drop campaign, or choose "none" if you just want them to opt in to your list. If you're not sure how to create a page, check out this tutorial: Creating a Custom Page
- Text - go through the process of signing up, opting in, and receiving your offer - if everything works you're ready to share and promote
- Share and Promote - Get your information out there and build that email list! You could post on facebook, run a facebook ad, send out your offer on project broadcast, mention it when sending opt-in invitations via the CRM.