Using Namecheap domains
You can always ask for help, and we can walk you through making these changes, or make the changes for you.
Option 1 update your domain to use our Nameservers:
Don't change your nameservers if you already have email or any other custom dns records setup for your domain. Choose option 2 below to update your A record, or contact us for help.
- Sign in to your Namecheap account.
- Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click the Manage button next to your domain
- Find the Nameservers section and select "Custom DNS"
- Click "add nameserver" and enter in our three nameservers:
5. Click the little green check arrow to save.
6. Contact Us, let us know your domain name, and that you've updated your nameservers.
Option 2 Update your A record
Use this option if you'd like to manage your own DNS through the namecheap admin
Sign into your Namecheap account.
Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click Manage next to your domain
Select the Advanced DNS tab at the top of the page:
In the Host Records section
- if you already have an "A" record, modify it to point to 184.108.40.206
- if you have a url redirect record make sure to delete it
- If you don't have an "A" record, click add new record and enter @ in the host field, and 220.127.116.11 in the value field
- if you don't have a www cname record create a Cname record, and enter www in the host field, and leave the value field blank.
- Save your changes
- go to https://www.whatsmydns.net/ and enter in your domain does it show ONLY 18.104.22.168? Enter in your domain with www at the beginning.. does it show ONLY 22.214.171.124
- visit your domain, if it's setup correctly it should resolve to our homepage
5. Contact us if you're having trouble or once the changes have been made