Custom Photos and Graphics from Young Living Flickr
Photos on the Young Living flickr are available for YL members to use on their personal websites. Here is how to search their photos and upload them to your website:
- Here is their flickr page: https://www.flickr.com/photos/youngliving/
- Click the search icon just above the photos,
- and then in the top search box type what you want... like "lavender"
- Click on the image you want, and then click the download icon in the bottom right of the screen.
- For banner images, choose a size a size above 1920px X 1920px, for featured images or column photos you can choose something above 600px X 600px. When in doubt, download the original image
- Save the image somewhere you can find it, then on your oily.life site, when you're uploading an image, select it from your computer. Then click the select button in the bottom right hand corner to insert it into the page