Downloading individual graphics
Your membership must include graphics / classes -- Garden, Estate and Graphics only memberships. If you have a website + graphics membership you must setup your site first.
Download Individual Images:
- Access graphics and classes here: https://oily.life/members/ --
- Find the Graphics or classes that you want to download. Some content is dripped out and may not be immediately available so check back for more content
- Once viewing the graphics go to the Download section on the page. If you see your individual images great, if not, click "Generate Graphics".
- Save Images to your device
- Mobile: "Long Press" on each image, and choose to save to your phone or tablet. OR if you have the option you may be able to click a "Share" link to directly share the image without saving
- Windows Computer: Right click on an image and choose the Save Image option. Make note of where you save the photos, the default it usually your downloads folder.
- MAC Computer: Command click on an image and choose the Save Image option. Make note of where you save the photos
- Once the images are downloaded navigate to where you saved the images.
- Mobile: If on your phone, you should see them in you photo gallery. On Android you may need to go to your gallery, then click "library" then the downloads folder
- Windows / Mac: Go to the folder where you saved the images
- Navigate to the social platform of your choice and upload either one image at a time or the whole set of graphics at once.