Setting up a domain registered with wordpress.com
If you have a custom domain registered with wordpress.com that you'd like to use with your oily.life site instead, here are the instructions for making the DNS changes
- On your wordpress.com site, go to your domain management (My Site → Manage→ Domains)
- Click on your domain, then choose "Change your name servers and DNS records"
- Find the current A record and click the trash can next to it
- Click the "add new DNS Record" button.
- Choose Type: A and under "points to" enter: 22.214.171.124
- Save your changes
- Right me back here and I'll finish setup