Pre-Select Autoseries from Email Signup Page
Preselect an Autoseries when sharing your public signup form:
Want to pre-select a specific email autoseries campaign? Add the following text, starting with the ?, to the end of your email signup page link. From your site homepage hover over "Contact" and choose "Email Signup". Take the URL of that page, and add the following to the end of that URL.
- Products email series USA: ?email_series=yl-products-usa
- Business builder email series USA: ?email_series=business-builder
- Curious Email USA: ?email_series=curious-usa
- YL Members USA: ?email_series=yl-101-usa
- No Autoseries, just signup for your email list: ?email_series=no
Hide the other autoseries options
Let's say you want create a link that preselects a series, and hides all other options?
Just add &show_email_series=false after the email series
For example, here is our Garden sample email signup page, this link will auto-select the curious series. Make sure you l ink to your own site, not our sample site. Test to make sure your link goes to the right page before you send it out : )
- Preselect the curious series on our sample site: https://oily.life/garden-usa/email-signup/?email_series=curious-usa
- Preselect the curious series and hide all other options on our sample site: https://oily.life/garden-usa/email-signup/?email_series=curious-usa&show_email_series=false