How to Clear your Browser Cache
If you're updating your site, but not seeing changes or are having something that used to work not work here are a couple things to check:
- That you're on the right page For example, if you're wanting to edit your home page, make sure when you click under "Pages" you edit the page that says "front page" next to it.
- if you're trying to update or save something, make sure to hit the "Update" button in the upper right corner of the editing screen (bottom of the screen on mobile devices).
- Try refreshing the page ( recycle icon up in your top browser bar) or closing your browser and going back to the problem page
If that doesn't help, the next step is to clear your browser cache.
- If you're using google chrome you can clear a single page simply by going to the problem page and hitting shift+F5.
- Alternatively you can clear your whole browser cache - Click here for Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer
Here are instructions for clearing your browser cache in google chrome
- Click the three dots in the upper right hand corner of your browser
- Hover over the word "History", and then select "History" from the drop down menu (it's at the top)
- Click "Clear Browser Data" from the menu on the left hand side.
- Clear "Cached and Image Files" & "Cookies and other side data" from "the beginning of time".
- Then go back to the problem page and refresh the page, or restart your browser and navigate back.
- If this doesn't solve the problem, or if you're having to do this frequently, contact support.